B 001 120x60

iling by a goal after 20 minutes of p

#1 von lw789 , 21.01.2017 04:28

LA BAULE, France - Canadian Olympic champion Eric Lamaze captured the Grand Prix of La Baule on Sunday. Lamaze, from Schomberg, Ont., won the 200,000 euro (C$291,561) event aboard Powerplay with a clear run in 35.83 seconds. That was well ahead of runner-up Abdelkebir Ouaddar of Morocco (37.53) and Frances Patrice Delaveau (37.60). Lamaze was emotional after winning the highest ranking event on the international show jumping calendar. "This is the first five-star grand prix that Ive won since (former horse) Hickstead," said Lamaze. "It is super exciting to win this grand prix. Its a grand prix that Ive won before, I know what it feels like to win in La Baule." Lamaze, who leapt off the podium to spray the audience with champagne, said hed never pushed Powerplay as hard has he did Sunday. "Last year was a learning year with the horse," said Lamaze. "Ive really taken my time with him and been respectful of how careful he is. Hes not a super-fast horse, but sometimes when you get to know a horse, you know when you can take risks. Billy Smith Jersey . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair. Jason Chimera Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/j...-berube-jersey/. -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Dennis Seidenberg Jersey . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. Josh Bailey Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks.Tampa Bay Lightning defenceman Radko Gudas faces a possible suspension pending a disciplinary hearing with the NHLs department of player safety. Gudas was assessed a match penalty for a hit to the head of Stars forward Antoine Roussel at 7:33 of the first period in Saturdays 5-2 loss to Dallas. Roussel got up slowly and passed his concussion testing before eeventually returning to score a goal.dddddddddddd "I give him credit for playing, but for the most part I didnt like his game after that," head coach Lindy Ruff said aftert the game. "Hes a tough nut, he passed his test and hes going to play, but I dont think he was his normal self." Roussel is expected to be reevaluated on Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

lw789  
lw789

ll as alumni and NHL players Dan Hamhuis and Eric Brewer. "Its great to have WHL alumni like Dan Hamhuis and Eric Brewer, both f
Global Migration Through Best Packers And Movers In Bangalore

IN ZEITEN DES SCHMERZES FUEHLEN WIR DIE ANGST UNSERER KLEINSTEN - STAERKE IST UNSERE HERAUSRAGENDSTE EIGENSCHAFT.
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor