Dasmann  
Dasmann

RE: HIGH BABY I COULD

#2 von Sandy ( Gast ) , 07.11.2009 18:33

If someone cryes?

Sandy

#3 von Gast , 07.01.2010 15:52

I really really need to talk to you Ben Dasmann, Ritterstrasse 7, 39435 Egeln.

How are you Sweetheart? Where are you? And when wil we meet???

Please, please, please answer me...

I can not f. stand it without you love. Please please know that I excist please - I really really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart Heart Heart and Smile

#4 von gone there ( Gast ) , 27.02.2010 14:50

i don´t get it. if you want we can do that there. what have YOU got? I would really like to have a completely purple queen of gras, but i can not find it. I would pay for it up to 25 Dollars (true). And Iam looking for Kakao plants. And every kind of food-useable plants for importance like sugger or resistance of cold and stuff...

gone there

city car flags 329

#5 von Snurgeunsendy ( Gast ) , 21.01.2011 01:57

Snurgeunsendy

RE: city car flags 329

#6 von city cars and people ( Gast ) , 09.02.2011 10:29

High Dear Visitor. I´d like to thank you very much for writing. Please tell me can you help me with this???????

city cars and people

RE: city car flags 329

#7 von twin no. one ( Gast ) , 24.02.2011 10:39

Ok. Guess today I am writing you, just to let you know what I do and that I (me) still remembre yoou. If you still wounder who this person sticking to your body is there, than why don´t you ask him something. It is like we have only one head, but each of us has both hands. So if you want to breathe - say high to me and/or ask me how I am, what I do and and and. So something like a basic question is, what should we do now, when you find, you have got a brother? I find talking is the least you should do than and not just waiting for a better weather sis, you know what I am talking about. Take the hands out of your pocket and write (nothing else please) just that o.k.

twin no. one

Самые Элитные Путаны

#8 von uniondott ( Gast ) , 26.02.2011 11:27

uniondott

RE: Самые Элитные Путаны

#9 von Ich hör das immer noch... ( Gast ) , 01.03.2011 08:32

Ist das ein Wunsch-Fluch oder hast du dich verschrieben. Wie immer. Geht es dir gut? (die Antwort ist JA oder NEIN). (Du musst auf die schwarzen Tasten tippen...) Bis später dein Brüderchen...

Ich hör das immer noch...

Wo kann ich downloaden neueste Version von XRumer?
Anybody speeks English

IN ZEITEN DES SCHMERZES FUEHLEN WIR DIE ANGST UNSERER KLEINSTEN - STAERKE IST UNSERE HERAUSRAGENDSTE EIGENSCHAFT.
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor